Be sure to familiarise yourself with the different wedding function rooms in Melbourne available. Depending on different factors, you can either go for an intimate setting or a more spacious one. Once you’ve decided on the kind of atmosphere you want for your big day, start canvassing for potential venues.
If you have friends or relatives who recently tied the knot, ask them for recommendations. Otherwise, you can always turn to the internet and browse through online directories for options. Of course, this is barely scratching the surface as there are a lot more to consider. In this article, we dig deeper into different facets that are sure to help you in choosing the right venue for your wedding. Let’s begin…
Interesting wedding venue statistics in Australia
If you’re considering getting married, it’s important to know some key statistics about wedding venues in Melbourne and the whole country. Here are five quick facts that will give you a better understanding of the Australian wedding venue landscape:
1. The average cost of a wedding venue in Australia is $5,000.
2. The average size of a wedding venue in Australia is 200 square metres.
3. The average number of guests that can be accommodated at a wedding venue in Australia is 100.
4. The average length of time that a wedding venue booking lasts is 12 months.
5. The average lead time for booking a wedding venue in Australia is 9 months.
These statistics should give you a good starting point when considering wedding venues. Remember to factor in your own budget and requirements when making your final decision.
The value of wedding venues or function rooms
When you’re planning your wedding, it’s important to choose a venue that will create the perfect atmosphere for your big day. Event space is a great option for couples who want a unique and stylish setting for their nuptials. Here are some reasons why function spaces in Melbourne are a good choice for a wedding venue:
1. Designed to be versatile and accommodating. No matter what kind of wedding you’re envisioning, an event space can be transformed to fit your needs. Whether you’re looking for a traditional ballroom or a more modern setting, it can be decorated to suit your taste.
2. Located in central locations. This makes it easy for out-of-town guests to find and get to your wedding. These are also often close to amenities like hotels and public transportation, which can be helpful for your guests.
3. On-site staff who are experienced in hosting events. This means that you can relax knowing that the staff will take care of all the details.
4. State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment. This is ideal if you’re planning to have a live band or DJ at your reception. You can be sure that your guests will have a great time dancing the night away with top-notch sound and lighting.
5. Great option for couples who want a unique wedding venue. If you’re looking for a true one-of-a-kind setting for your big day, an event space is a perfect choice. This is so because it can be transformed in whatever way you want to. All you have to do is to discuss your vision with the event planner/representative.
If you’re planning a wedding, consider an event space as your venue. With its convenient location and state-of-the-art equipment, there’s everything to make your day perfect.
What are the factors in consideration while selecting a venue for the event?
There are many factors to consider when selecting a venue for your event. Here are just a few:
It is always good to know how many can be accommodated as this helps ensures that everyone is comfortable. This also helps to avoid overbooking which may result in some people being turned away. Capacity is an important factor when selecting a venue for your event.
You want to make sure that it has enough space for everyone to move around with ease. With this said, check if the venue is the right size before making your final selection.
It is important to know the location of the venue before selecting it for your event. Expect that some may be coming from out of town. With this said the venue should be easy to find especially for those who are not familiar with the area.
This is especially important if they are taking public transportation. Furthermore, it should also be easy to locate should they decide to use GPS when driving. Needless to say, there should be enough parking for all your guests.
For weddings, ensure that the venue has the necessary audio-visual equipment. For the most part, this is bundled with the hire rate itself. Of course, this can give significant savings because you don’t need to hire other suppliers for it.
Other amenities to check out are the usual ones like lifts/escalators, especially for the elders. It is also an added bonus to choose a space with free WiFi access. It becomes easier for everyone to share highlights of your wedding (if going viral is your goal).
Truth be told, the budget dictates the direction of the wedding. From the church to the reception, all these revolve around how much you intend to spend. Therefore, carefully think about the amount allotted for every aspect of your special day. Since you are still in the preparation stage, a working estimate should do. However, never stray too far away from your limit.
When everything is somehow set in stone, then you can proceed with shortlisting venues that are within the range. Don’t let this aspect rain on your parade, though. There are a lot of venues that offer discounts and other promotions so don’t ever hesitate to ask. Tip: Venues won’t be shy to give special rates for big gatherings or advanced (settled) bookings.
San Lorenzo Restaurant- the best venue for your wedding
You may think that it’s a little bit challenging to find a venue that meets the above factors. With so many venues available, do they have everything you are looking for? With San Lorenzo Restaurant, yes! We tick every qualification and bring you even more than your heart desires.
With all that’s said and done, San Lorenzo Restaurant is indeed the best place to celebrate your wedding. We offer a wide range of services and amenities to make your big day perfect. From our outstanding cuisine to our attentive staff, we ensure that it is an event to remember.
We understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. That’s why we take care of all the details so you can relax on your special day. If you wish to have something customised, then let us know and we’ll make it work. Our experienced event planners will be with you every step of the way to ensure that everything is taken care of.
It is our pleasure to show you around our lovely space. We look forward to being a part of the wedding of your dreams.
Choosing great wedding function rooms in Melbourne is not that challenging if you do your research beforehand. If you want to make sure that everything goes smoothly, then it is best to hire a professional to take care of all the nitty-gritty work for you. These experts definitely have the experience and expertise to help you select the perfect venue for your nuptials.
Better yet, choose San Lorenzo Restaurant for this very special day. It is often challenging to come across a venue that ticks all the best traits. It is only this place that does that among the many choices in the area. Definitely, there’s no surprise why many people choose to have their events in our venue. Visit us and see the allure that makes people come back over and over. Schedule your site tour with us now.
Related Page and Articles
- Take Your Event To The Next Level With Our Restaurant And Function Room Hire In Melbourne
- 21st Birthday Venues in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs with San Lorenzo Restaurant Venue Hire
- Corporate Christmas Party Venue in Melbourne with San Lorenzo
- Book One of the Best Wedding Venues in South East Melbourne with San Lorenzo
- The Importance Of Corporate Events For Organisations